1. Anyone is not waiting for you in that room. Is anyone waiting for you in that room.?
2. He doesn*t know anything about the arson. Does he know anything about the arson? Who knows anything about the arson?
3. We don*t know anything that can be useful for the investigation of the treason. Do we know anething that can be useful for the investigation of the treason?
4. Nobody approved his conviction.(Anybody didn*t approve his conviction. Did anybody approve his conviction?
5. You can not find evidence anywhere at the crime scence. Can you find evidence anywhere at the crime scence?
существительноеnoun-darkness -темнота, readiness-готовность,weakness- слабость,happiness-счастье,
demonstration- демонстрация,celebration-празднование, introduction- представление,delegation-делегация
sailor- моряк, examiner-экзаминатор,
наречиеadverbs -especially- особенно, brightly-ярко,
прилагательное adjective- understandable- понятный,
nameless- безымянный.fatherless- безотцовный,
1. We have found very important evidence during the crime scene search.
2. Is everybody here? - No, one of our divisional inspectors has not come yet.
3. Have you heard anything about the government building arson?
4. He has never prejudiced his actions.
5. Why are you here? You are to interview witnesses.- But we have already done it.
6. Will you call after 3 o'clock? He*ll have arrived by that time.
7. He had already interrogated the suspect when I saw him.